Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

Dark Phoenix

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
As with all these new phones some people get left behind (EVO 4G user here!) In December my phone can be upgraded with 75 dollars of it will be paid (1 year upgrade). I'm confused on what to do, there is the Photon, EVO 3D. All these phones are dual core qHD phones (or maybe that's just the Photon.) Back to my original dilemma, wait for those phones when I can upgrade or hold onto the EVO until 4G LTE, dual core, more advanced phones come out.

Quarry

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
The way I see it life is too short to be waiting on some possible future phone that I may not even live to see, so I bought the 3D yesterday and rooted it. When something better comes along I'll pick it up. I think you should go ahead and pull the trigger. Now that's my opinion, others may not feel the same way.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
well, remember that is just $75 off msrp. There is no additional discount like the extra $200 when you get a new phone or do the 22 month upgrade. So a 3D will still cost you about $400...

Dark Phoenix

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
well, remember that is just $75 off msrp. There is no additional discount like the extra $200 when you get a new phone or do the 22 month upgrade. So a 3D will still cost you about $400...

Oh yeah, damn..... I guess I'll have to stick with the EVO until I get a job....

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
If you can wait it out, I've heard talk of the next Nexus device coming to all carriers. That's what I'd go for, can't wait to get my hands on one.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk