4G users, HBO GO and uverse subscribers

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone with HBO GO and a ATT Uverse subscriber having trouble logging into the HBO GO app?
Within the last 2 weeks, when I use the HBO GO app on my 3D initially it tells me that ATT uverse is not one of the HBO GO subscribers. When I hit the back key it re-attempts to log me in. Up until yesterday, I would be able to log in on the second try. Now it won't log me in, as if it won't work using the ATT Uverse option. With Direct tv and Xfinity it takes me to the log in page, with ATT Uverse it won't take me to the log in page (won't connect)
ATT Uverse say that there is no problem with their servers and the problem is with the phone.
Others with the 3D are also having this problem. Wondering if there is 4G users having issues with HBO go and Uverse, too?

JLG1985

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry to say my 4G has NO PROBLEMS logging on to U-verse, and hey, if that's a perk for holding onto this puppy then I'm glad I did. But I must confess I can't wait until the Quad Core Superphones are released sometime early next year.

Until then I'll thoroughly enjoy my Asus Transformer. Even then they'll have to pry my 4G from my hands. :p !

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone with HBO GO and a ATT Uverse subscriber having trouble logging into the HBO GO app?
Within the last 2 weeks, when I use the HBO GO app on my 3D initially it tells me that ATT uverse is not one of the HBO GO subscribers. When I hit the back key it re-attempts to log me in. Up until yesterday, I would be able to log in on the second try. Now it won't log me in, as if it won't work using the ATT Uverse option. With Direct tv and Xfinity it takes me to the log in page, with ATT Uverse it won't take me to the log in page (won't connect)
ATT Uverse say that there is no problem with their servers and the problem is with the phone.
Others with the 3D are also having this problem. Wondering if there is 4G users having issues with HBO go and Uverse, too?

Yes, and it started very recently (Sunday night). I had uploaded Game Of Thrones, played a portion of it, then backed out of the app since some friends came over.

When I tried to log back in it said HBOgo wasn't available for Uverse members, but it still works on the computer.

nnb

DukeBoxer

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes, and it started very recently (Sunday night). I had uploaded Game Of Thrones, played a portion of it, then backed out of the app since some friends came over.

When I tried to log back in it said HBOgo wasn't available for Uverse members, but it still works on the computer.

nnb

Just trying now on my NS4G and it is also not working...hbo go with Uverse

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have a link too HBO GO version 1.03 apk? I am hearing that this version still works with ATT Uverse.
My understanding is that the latest upgrade in the market is the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze