Calendar Does Not Show All Day Events?

o_swas

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I have pretty much my entire life organized on my Gmail Calendar, which of course is sync'd with my Evo.

Today I just noticed that several all day events (entered into the Gmail Calendar a few weeks ago) are not showing up on the Evo's Calendar app. In fact, none of the all day events I entered appear in the Calendar app.

I went edited one of the all day events (it spans three days) to show as "Busy" instead of "Available." This made no difference; it still doesn't appear in the Evo's Calendar app.

However, when I changed the event from being an all day event to starting at 10 AM one day and ending at 3 PM two days later, the event immediately appeared in the Evo's Calendar app.

Any idea why the Calendar app does not show all day events? Is it a bug or some setting I don't know about?

Thank you!!

-Ryan

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
mine all show up. are you sure your settings are correct ex. set view to the correct calendar(s) etc.? also maybe trying clearing EVO Calendar cache and resyncing?

georgegboy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. None of my all day events, all of which are also recurring, do not show in my Calendar in my Moto Photon. I have unchecked and rechedked the synch/view option in my phone. I also went to Manage Apps/All Apps/Calendar and tried to see if there was any cache data, and there was non. I thought about clearing Data, but then I had a warning that all my accounts would be erased, so I did not go through with this option.

Any other ideas why my All Day events are not showing?

cmoore2004

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine show up just fine with Exchange. Maybe a Google Calendar issue instead of an app issue.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae