Evo spotted at Sprint Store

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
It said it was spotted in a Central Florida store... they don't have 4G, what is one doing there? (btw, im in central florida). Wish I could check it out, though.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It said it was spotted in a Central Florida store... they don't have 4G, what is one doing there? (btw, im in central florida). Wish I could check it out, though.

If you're in Central Florida, you should PM that guy over at PPC geeks and find out where it is, and then get us some decent pictures and a video, lol.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Try every Sprint store that your car will carry you too, and ask ask ask until you find it. Then take a decent pic of it!

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
He said they were hooking it up for the Security what-nots. Funny I thought they just stuck a sticky pad to the back.
It's probably not out now. He walked in at the right time is all.

They don't need to be a 4G area. It appears that it's going to be a nationwide rollout, not 4G then nationwide. I was really scared of that and actually planning road trips :)

emeraldayotte

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Now that it's ready to appear in a store....let's get this bad boy released! Would love to see the Evo take some steam away from that fruit phone. :D

yazman666

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
As far as i know the red speaker grille is the promo device and the silver one will be the mass production phone.....I really liked it in red

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Dont quote me on this, but didnt they say the sprint version would have the red speaker grille and if you got it straight from HTC it would be silver?

You can't get this from HTC. It's a carrier branded device available just from the carrier. It's not like the unbranded European devices you can get direct like the Legend or Desire. Unless they later come out with an unbranded GSM version, you can only get the EVO from Sprint.

Brainerd

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Right, but this is clearly speculation and I am hoping for the best in this case.

All should be unveiled on the 12th ... and for the next 8 days we will all continue to grab for stories hinting at a release date. Alas, I am as guilty as the rest.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I need to see a new video of our precious future phone...I have seen all the Videos on YouTube, and all of them have "over a month ago" next to them :(

Motoslave

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
"Much awaited HTC EVO 4G is likely to hit shelves this summer, probably before 6th June as claimed by an Android certification engineer for Sprint."

Wait what? Summer starts June 21st....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar