Got the EVO

SprintDaddy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok, lets not overload him too much. I'm guessing that he is under a NDA and can share some things with us but not all items. I"m guessing Sprint still wants the release date and memory amount under wraps. The last thing I want is for something to lose their job over a phone, or get their house raided :). Thanks for all the info.

Jordus

Banned
May 5, 2010
Visit site
Calling BS on the level if his info.

FCC ID is "too small to read" ...wtf?

Has a release date but "cant give it out"

Whos gonna know? Can anyone identify you by your username? no.

I'd say he lucked out and got a few minutes with the phone, nothing more.

JayMunOne

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Okay---so let's say this PanzyDog. If you were a betting man in Vegas, would you put your money on the EVO 4G being released before June 14th?

deltatko

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
how about is the release going to be before or after June 1st? I think the consensus is it will be either the last 2 weeks in May or first weekend in June

kona2day

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I have to tell you, I'm really cracking up over this release date thing. I was like this for the Pre. When it comes, it comes. Of course I will be waiting in line at least 2 days prior with my bbq going.
I did see a Sprint rep at a BB store. They didn't have much more than what's on here, but it sounded like depending on the plan you chose, it "might" include the mobile hotspot with the plan. Kinda like the everything plan.

JayMunOne

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm just trying to figure out if I should go "buy" the Hero again (and use my 30-day or less trial). I'm dying without Android---my old Moto Q9c just ain't cuttin it.

nathy321

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey can you please tell me what version of android is it running and does it have a video calling application, thanks

IncredibleSenor

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Calling BS on the level if his info.

FCC ID is "too small to read" ...wtf?

Has a release date but "cant give it out"

Whos gonna know? Can anyone identify you by your username? no.

I'd say he lucked out and got a few minutes with the phone, nothing more.

Wow, he's going out of his way to provide us with info on the phone and you are gonna bash him? You are certainly a class act. He obviously cannot give out some information. Deal with it. We will all find out everything by next week after the event.

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey can you please tell me what version of android is it running and does it have a video calling application, thanks

Go back two pages and there is a screen shot of the software version. Always check other pages before posting answers that have already been given. HTC has already said there is no app that runs the front camera currently and put it in there to push developers to create apps for it.

edit: I apologize Nathy, he pulled it. It is no longer there.

Last edited:

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
It seems that Panzy is having to pull some of the stuff. That's too bad, but I can understand that.

I did find this one floating around that was posted today on a forum I follow from someone that got their hands on it...

Last edited:

orlando_c

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow, he's going out of his way to provide us with info on the phone and you are gonna bash him? You are certainly a class act. He obviously cannot give out some information. Deal with it. We will all find out everything by next week after the event.
Which event are you referring to exactly?

rdnckgurl

May 7, 2010
Visit site
And yes, Google Earth is on it. I downloaded it last night and it is super fast on this. I truly didnt expect it to be usable but it is and I found my house in no time! :)
And yes I said the battery went down to 25% of capacity.

can you confirm for sure if it is TFT or amoled screen?

mkampy

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
speaking of Bar B Q

@ PanzyDog...

I too live in Kansas City, North of the river.. For your troubles I will gladly invite for a bar b qued burger for all your troubles.

PM me if you are interested!