Price?

IamTheCord

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Lets be honest no one knows what the price will be its all speculation at this point for all we know sprint will say we need as many people to convert as we can we will sell it for $100 after rebates, or they could say this phone is the next big thing $300 after rebate either way $200 is a great deal. I will pay what they ask either way I am actually buying 5 of them on release day 3 for a few employee's and 1 for my wife and 1 for me

IamTheCord

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Damn Cord, pimpin hard!

Lucky employees you have there! :)

I am only buying 2.

Its there work phones and they currently each have Treo's and have put up with them for about 3 or 4 years so they are well deserving of something new, and when they go out to sites photo's will be nice and video capture will look good lobby tv

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yep, gotta keep those employees happy! You could have given them iPhones, but that would have been a let down for them! Hopefully you're not "that" guy that buys 5 phones and get to tell the people behind you in line "sorry kids, but I bought them all!"

lol

lshelmir

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yep, gotta keep those employees happy! You could have given them iPhones, but that would have been a let down for them! Hopefully you're not "that" guy that buys 5 phones and get to tell the people behind you in line "sorry kids, but I bought them all!"

lol

yep, and I'll be the one next in line starting a bidding war... I mean I will not go 1 unneeded day with this curve.

I really hope the starting point is $199...

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I saw a video where some woman paid the first guy in line 1000 dollars to surrender his spot in line for the iphone, she wanted to buy a whole bunch of them, but they only allowed her 2....lol.

IamTheCord

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully there will be a 1 phone per person limit.

I can't describe how rude it is to walk in and buy 5 phones.

Curious why it is rude i am not buying 5 to put on ebay i am buying 5 all with need or want at the least i am also planning to preorder so my order should not hurt the stock room numbers at all

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad