Full retail? Those without an upgrade. Can we get the phone as well?

JoshH37#WN

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
So far I have seen no indiciation on what the full retail price of this phone will be or whether or not it will be available to Sprint customers already in a contract.

I do not have an upgrade for quite some time but have simply, despite great cell service, stuck with Sprint in anticipation for this phone. I know in the past carriers have not allowed the phones to be sold on launch at full retail and I am wondering if this will be the case for this phone?

JoshH37#WN

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that thread and read the official Sprint email and I don't see that being the end cost but if it is amazing... Either way will they let us going on launch day buy them without extending a contract? I heard their was a problem with the HD2 in the same manor.

bucc0303

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that thread and read the official Sprint email and I don't see that being the end cost but if it is amazing... Either way will they let us going on launch day buy them without extending a contract? I heard their was a problem with the HD2 in the same manor.

This is a good question. I do not want to wait in line before the doors open to only find out that I can not purchase without extending the contract. If that were to happen I would raise hell. Yelling "I did not just stay outside for hours to get this phone and for you to tell me I can't have it." Then tell them to cancel my account.

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Anyone can purchase it outright and use it. But as I said in the other threat about outright pricing, the Evo will likely be more than 449 without contract. The handset starting price is lower when signing a new agreement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair