HTC Evo 4G Best Buy Pre Sales Started TODAY!!!

CeeDotSmith

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Heads up guys... I just put down the $50 deposit on my HTC Evo 4G through Best Buy 2 hours ago! Just started TODAY! Also... I talked to a Sprint Rep and she said the $10 mandatory 4G recurring charge will not be mandatory to those outside of a 4G coverage area. :)

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So is the pre order on officially, or did they just take your money and put you on some sort of list?

By the way, there seems to be quite a bit of confusion within Sprint as far as that 10 dollar charge goes. I called Sprint premier customer service, and the lady there was 100% sure that people that are not in a 4G area will not have to pay the 10 dollars extra. I told her to go back and double check with her supervisor. That took about 10 minutes, and when she came back, she said that he said the same thing.

Of course, after reading claims to the contrary I am pretty sure that every Evo owner is going to have to pay, but oh well, I am fine with it.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Figures, and I have to go on a business trip and won't be back until Sunday..... grrr. I wonder if Pre ordering guarantees that you will have a phone on launch day?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think I lessen my chances of getting a phone on launch day if I don't pre order until Sunday? I am flying to Cali and won't be back until Sunday evening! :(

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Do you guys think I lessen my chances of getting a phone on launch day if I don't pre order until Sunday? I am flying to Cali and won't be back until Sunday evening! :(

No. They normally have a deadline for pre-orders, past that deadline then things will matter. Otherwise, the purpose of the pre order is to let that store know the minimum number of phones they need in stock. That is all.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
No. They normally have a deadline for pre-orders, past that deadline then things will matter. Otherwise, the purpose of the pre order is to let that store know the minimum number of phones they need in stock. That is all.

Ok good, I think I feel better now, although they didn't tell us when the deadline for the Pre order is?

Cory, you gotta tell us, are you still lovin' the Incredible? We need reassurance that our Evos will never lag, and that everything with Sense and 2.1 is peachy, especially now that we are gonna pay 10 bones more a month!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11