moving stuff from phone to sdcard

m a x i m u s

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i use "advanced sd card manager" to move all of my apps off of my phone to my card. i also checked astro and it shows all my pics and vids are on my card as well. problem is i cannot update any apps now bc it keeps showing my storage is too low (42mb free). i do not know how to free up more memory. any suggestions? i realize there are other things on the phone's storage (such as the operating system), but really, can i possibly have 386 mb used after moving all my apps and pics/vids to the sd card?

m a x i m u s

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i was thinking it was a glitch, but still having the same problem after battery pull and sd card pull (not sure if pulling the sd card would ever make a difference, but i am desperate. lol). i get the feeling that my EVO has reached the end of it's useful life. thinking of switching to the Sammy Epic Touch 4G.

EDIT: this is mosdef a bug. i just saw the "low storage" indicator go away, come back, then go away again, and i didn't do anything to the phone.

Last edited:

Krasin

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. That and the issue of the phone having a nasty distorted ringtone coming from the speaker and the headphones when I recieved a phone call with earbuds.

Both of those issues were solved with a differed ROM.

Edit: I still love my Evo though.