Evo 4G retail box ...

Eguy

Lloyd Lover
Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
You have no idea man. I am in Cali right now attending a geek conference, and everyone of those people here are playing with their iPhones... 3 asked me what phone that was that I was using (Sprint Pre) and I got nothing but love praises of the iPhone...so sad...and when I told them that I will be getting the Evo in 3 weeks and listed some of the specs, I didn't get much more than "that's nice... I love my iPhone".

But yeah, that Friday can't come soon enough!

Sounds like here indeed. Everyone has an iPhone here :(. I get the "What is that?" with my Pre all the time. Can't wait for the EVO :D

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey! A fellow Precentral traitor! :p I recognize your handle lol, and that Friday can't come soon enough. Love WebOS and all but Palm has neglected me with bad hardware, so I'm gonna overcompensate with this awesome phone :D

My thoughts exactly, but I am not a traitor, I am a defector!

PhantomPhreak53

May 15, 2010
Visit site
You have no idea man. I am in Cali right now attending a geek conference, and everyone of those people here are playing with their iPhones... 3 asked me what phone that was that I was using (Sprint Pre) and I got nothing but love praises of the iPhone...so sad...and when I told them that I will be getting the Evo in 3 weeks and listed some of the specs, I didn't get much more than "that's nice... I love my iPhone".

But yeah, that Friday can't come soon enough!

HAHAHA You can never convince an iPhone user that there is a superior phone. All I have to say is Multitasking! I'm also currently a Palm Pre user but WebOS just isn't building fast enough. Unless HP really makes a difference I don't see WebOS making it.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
What's in the Evo 4G box ...

Yeah, we're going a little overkill, but here's exactly what's in the box with the Evo 4G.

evo-4g-in-box.jpg

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
To use the fm tuner you need the headphones. So yet another "premium" feature that is useless without spending more money.

But with something like headphones, where there are a few different types and everyone has personal preference. Just seems like an item people would want to pick out themselves rather than have a set of basic ones included that most people would replace anyway and up the price some of the phone itself.

The phone also has bluetooth capability but I dont think people would expect it to come with a bluetooth headset.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Meh. I personally bought headphones a while ago that are better than defaults that come with most phones.

I mean, those are usually like $10.00 headphones that aren't that great.
Mine were $19.00 and they reduce noise outside of the ear, so neighbors can't hear you, among other benefits of just spending a couple more bucks for better ones.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Phil. Just the info I was looking for. Data cable. For me that is like the most important part, and yes I am use to having to buy them. Samsung is the worst on that. As for the headphones I am fine without, because they would of put buds in there and i haven't found a pair under $40 that I like.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
wow. i'm kind of surprised that no headphones are included. no big deal as i like the $29 pair of iPhone headphones that i use with my Centro. good quality, sleek, and functional. also - the good thing about the unique white color of the iPhone headset (vs. black) is that people can see them and they don't try to talk to you while you're on the phone or listening to music/radio.

jedisrus

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd be willing to bet it comes with headphones with a built in mic and it just isn't listed. Did the Hero?

I hope I am reading correctly and it comes with an AC charger AND a USB sync cable.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm disappointed int eh lack of headphones. I use the ones that came with my Pre quite a bit for walking around stores. The mic and button makes it handy. Of course I have better headphones I use for movies and music while on the elliptical.

What stereo headphones are you guys using with mics? I tried looking for some for my wife and they're hard to find in stores.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm disappointed int eh lack of headphones. I use the ones that came with my Pre quite a bit for walking around stores. The mic and button makes it handy. Of course I have better headphones I use for movies and music while on the elliptical.

What stereo headphones are you guys using with mics? I tried looking for some for my wife and they're hard to find in stores.

iPhone Stereo Headset

$29.00

iPhone Stereo Headset - Apple Store (U.S.)

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
The earphones that come with the phone are usually pretty crappy. I have a nice pair of Sony earbuds with a mic that I use. They have much better sound than any freebies..,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08