Evo 4G retail box ...

bubbabeatz

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
That box is a serious eye-sore and a rediculous waste of paper (or whatever it's made of). However, I would strangle my mother at this point to get what's inside of it. Damn you August renewal!! I want it NOW!!!!

mostly all boxes are small even the droids but damn this is like a brick

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
The box is made of Styrofoam apparently, made to be Eco friendly? Doesn't really matter as I plan on putting it in my closet when I am done with it.

hoosiercub

May 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
I like the packaging, I think its unique and set it apart from other phones.. I like nice packaging, looks better than the plain ol box the Incredible comes in.. which is just typical Verizon packaging.

As for the headphones..
Sony MDRNC22 Noise Cancelling Earbuds

No mic, but they provide excellent sound quality, a bit pricey, but can be had cheaper online, since SonyStyle no longer sells this model.

anon(20944)

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Ah yes, UE makes the best IEM's money can buy. Since Logitech bought them though, they are not as good for some reason. They should not have sold out.

I don't know about best money can buy. But they are good!

I'll be plugging my JH13s into the EVO as soon as I get it. We'll see how good the DAC is on this thing.

mrssexcee1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
its a box 0_o!!!!

I could careless about a box seriously *blank stare* does a box really matter to people sheesh. All I care about is getting my pretty little hands on that phone. I need to get rid of my blackberry its truely dreadful 0_o!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech