Evo 4G retail box ...

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
For you slackers who skip the blog. :p

http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint-evo-4g-retail-boxed-unveiled-8gb-microsd-card-confirmed

thumb_550_sprint-evo-4g-unbox-1.jpg

da.bell

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Okay I had to register to ask a question but I am glad I did.

When is the review going to happen and when will it be posted? :D

jstew10

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
That box is a serious eye-sore and a rediculous waste of paper (or whatever it's made of). However, I would strangle my mother at this point to get what's inside of it. Damn you August renewal!! I want it NOW!!!!

silvilas

May 14, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty FUGLY but it's what's inside that I'm looking forward to play with. Just like a kid at Christmas or opening the Pre box on Launch Day, I will be looking forward to opening this box on Launch Day as well. Got my BB pre-order pants on...

realrudebwoy

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
That box is a serious eye-sore and a rediculous waste of paper (or whatever it's made of). However, I would strangle my mother at this point to get what's inside of it. Damn you August renewal!! I want it NOW!!!!

just email sprint. my renewal isnt till september and i emailed em yesterday and they said they will let me upgrade early

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just think Manny, you will have one of those in your hands soon. It's been a long time coming buddy :D

You have no idea man. I am in Cali right now attending a geek conference, and everyone of those people here are playing with their iPhones... 3 asked me what phone that was that I was using (Sprint Pre) and I got nothing but love praises of the iPhone...so sad...and when I told them that I will be getting the Evo in 3 weeks and listed some of the specs, I didn't get much more than "that's nice... I love my iPhone".

But yeah, that Friday can't come soon enough!

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
You have no idea man. I am in Cali right now attending a geek conference, and everyone of those people here are playing with their iPhones... 3 asked me what phone that was that I was using (Sprint Pre) and I got nothing but love praises of the iPhone...so sad...and when I told them that I will be getting the Evo in 3 weeks and listed some of the specs, I didn't get much more than "that's nice... I love my iPhone".

But yeah, that Friday can't come soon enough!

Hey! A fellow Precentral traitor! :p I recognize your handle lol, and that Friday can't come soon enough. Love WebOS and all but Palm has neglected me with bad hardware, so I'm gonna overcompensate with this awesome phone :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante