Just played with an evo an took pics!!!

preman2be913

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Cory is this better? LOL

Hi everyone I wanted to share the following photographs with each and everyone of you. I also would like to let you all know... IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT!!!

dlbevo

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Umm the pictures are so small...is there a way you can re-post with larger images?

I see you have the box beside the phone in picture two....WHAT ALL COMES IN THE BOX??!?!?

preman2be913

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Umm the pictures are so small...is there a way you can re-post with larger images?

I see you have the box beside the phone in picture two....WHAT ALL COMES IN THE BOX??!?!?

I wasn't able to see all the components in the box but I definitely know there are headphones, a power cable, and an 8 GB micro SD card. I will get a complete list for you if you want though. I took those pics with my palm pre... Do you know how I can enlarge it?

dlbevo

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't able to see all the components in the box but I definitely know there are headphones, a power cable, and an 8 GB micro SD card. I will get a complete list for you if you want though. I took those pics with my palm pre... Do you know how I can enlarge it?

Hmmm....(I have the pre as well)...Did you connect your pre to your cpu and transfer the photo there and then upload them? Or did you directly upload the pictures from your pre device?

I would suspect the first option to allow for a larger photo. (Thanks for trying though!) ;)

anon(20944)

May 7, 2010
Visit site

Host the pics on photobucket or something instead of attaching them to the post.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Forget the card! Not sure how you came across the box but don't know the contents exactly.
The question is what's in the box?! It's too big just for that slim phone. What's it hiding?

Giblet

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Its because he is posting from home. The box is at work. poked around inside a box for an evo and I didn't pay attention to charger/usb so I cant recall what the setup is.