EVO so slow in making calls now

ashakouri1

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I had some issues with low internal memory, and so I uninstalled some apps and now on average I have 111 MB free of RAM. I still get the issue where when I tap the "home" button that Sense reloads, but I also have noticed that when I try to make a call now that it takes about 30-40 seconds from when I press the "call" to it actually making a call.

It just hangs for that amount of time and then goes to making the call. I don't know if it is an app or the gingerbread update. It gets really annoying cause I don't know if my tap went through and I press it a few times and it calls and disconnects and calls again. I restart my phone, but it still happens, anyone know what I can do?

SuperWario89

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I had some issues with low internal memory, and so I uninstalled some apps and now on average I have 111 MB free of RAM. I still get the issue where when I tap the "home" button that Sense reloads, but I also have noticed that when I try to make a call now that it takes about 30-40 seconds from when I press the "call" to it actually making a call.

It just hangs for that amount of time and then goes to making the call. I don't know if it is an app or the gingerbread update. It gets really annoying cause I don't know if my tap went through and I press it a few times and it calls and disconnects and calls again. I restart my phone, but it still happens, anyone know what I can do?

i had the long call wait issue too... and i was also starting to frequently get a clicking noise in my speaker. But the click noise only happened randomly if i made a call to someone else. if i was receiving the call it never happened...

i flashed the evolved rom, so far no more issues (fingers crossed)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante