Curious. Who is switching and From what???

What are you switching from to get the Evo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lionclaw

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Samsung A920 to the EVO! This upgrade is long overdue... Goodbye cheap tethering SERO dumbphone.... Hello fast sexy expensive Android uberness.

YeOj

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Moving from a Palm Pre as well. Looks like Palm is going to suffer a mass exodus with the release of the Evo. HP has a lot of work to do to turn the Palm brand around. Sprint probably has the most Palm Pre/Pixi owners out of all the carriers and most of them will be defecting come June 4th.

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Pre (June release) last year user here, phone has been great to me, only went through 3 so far lol but 3s a charm ... gonna be hard to not have the gesture area and cards, but looking forward to all the goodies on the EVO (my first Android device)

The GF actually just jumped ship from her old Centro to the Moment so i am def familiar with the device OS and can't freakin waiT!!!!

cschang

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a question for the current webOS users. Is it the general consensus that most of you will switch back to webOS if Palm comes out with another phone with comparable specs to the Evo?
If Palm/HP came out with a phone with comparable specs to the Evo, AND allowed developers access to the mic, camera, etc., I would strongly consider it, but by the time that happens, I would be willing to bet there will be even better hardware available using Android.

Palm/HP would have to do a good job of leapfrogging over the best available Android phone.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that is why i haven't voted yet. There needs to be Windows Mobile on there. Are we that big of the ugly red step children that we can't be on the poll too? GRIN

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Palm/HP would have to do a good job of leapfrogging over the best available Android phone.
I think that was Palm's, one of them at least, major blunder.
They tried competing with the iPhone and paid no attention to the other phones coming down the line that obliterated the Pre's specs.

Unless they introduce a phone with a 4.0" screen, physical keyboard, dual core Snapdraon AND hundreds of new apps they've lost.
They missed the best opportunity they had IMO.

R2D2 631

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally saying goodbye to Windows Mobile...I had the Mogul, Touch, Touch Pro , and the Touch pro 2. Had Enuf of Window Mobile and Moving on and really excited to use Andriod with the Evo.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante