Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpearce

May 16, 2010
Visit site
1GHz Snapdragon ... 4.3" screen ... microSD card ... WiMax ... dual camera ... sense UI .... Hmmm, I have to pick one????

How about it is just the most technically advanced phone out there, and I want it!

mken23

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually excited that the phone can transform into a robot and be my personal body guard!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!! PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supersanborn

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
4.3" screen and video chat! PLEASE pick me! I had my BB Tour stolen 4 weeks ago and have been phoneless while I wait (impatiently) for the Evo to release!!

jedisrus

May 8, 2010
Visit site
The feature I am looking forward to most is the Evo's ability to put the AT&T/iPhone elitists down a peg. The total package of the Evo combined with Sprint's 4G service can do just that!

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I wish this was a pick your favorite 2 features. I have to say that my most favorite feature of the Evo will be the large, crisp screen. I have been dying to read my ebooks again and my tiny Palm Pre screen is just way too small to read my books on. I really don't want to carry around an e-reader and think the Evo screen will totally rock for ebooks, movies, and games. This will truly replace all of my extra gadgety devices.

My second favorite feature - voice-to-text!! That is just way too cool.

MultiMatt

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
No better device with which to switch over to Android!

The EVO 4G is a perfect device to which I am making the move from Windows Mobile over to Android! I have been a LONG-time Windows Mobile user and advocate (running an enthusiast site for a decade), and I am finally burned out on Microsoft.

What am I excited about with the EVO? Let me count the ways! The speed, the screen, the OS, the camera(s), the Market, the potential! This device has me more excited than I can recall in many a year, and I have averaged two devices per year ever since I owned my first Philips Nino back in 1998!

:)

ldudiaz

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I love the front facing camara and since my 7 year old Son leaves in another State (Reading, PA, which already have 4G) I think it would be a great feature to have. Not only would I be able to speak to him but also see him

Last edited:

nickneagle

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well being a customer of Sprint?s for over 10 years now I am looking forward to this phone for many reasons. It has been a fight over the past 2 or 3 years to really find a phone I liked and when I heard the Evo was coming, loaded with features, I was thrilled. I am not saying I won?t switch to another carrier if it fit me, but I have stuck with Sprint for a few reasons. But I digress; the phone itself seems to be the savior, for me at least, to keeping my Sprint account going.

This phone to me is most exciting for the main reason of its Android OS coupled with the processor and being on the ever growing 4G network. The OS takes the features HTC is able to develop, and make them reasonable for use and for an open source feel. This OS along with the blazing fast new processor has me more excited than anything. I am done with sluggish phones that give you loads of features but cannot handle more than one in a day. Using this on the Sprint network that will soon be 4G in my neck of the woods is a complete coup for geeks like me. I could go one, but I would say this combination has me hooked and ready to grab an Evo now.

imarx

May 7, 2010
Visit site
After my somewhat sluggish Pre with it's small screen size (which I used to prefer), I'm looking forward to the speediness and large screen of the Evo. Also, after dealing with the Pre's keyboard for a year I am ready for a Swype-enabled virtual keyboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.