06-01-2010 08:08 PM
3,312 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    For me it's gotta be the 4.3" screen
    05-17-2010 10:24 AM
    There is many things to be excited about this phone for. I mean there is so many different things you have to choose from wimax the massive 4.3 inch screen and the list go on and need I say that its a Android phone that makes it great in itself. Androids limitless possibilities make it such just a great phone. I could sit here and go on all day about this phone but there is so many things to choose from I really don't know if I could just pick one. But who ever wins this phone will be one happy camper because of its vast array of possibilities that it can do now and the amount of stuff that will he added over time with the Android platform always growing and becoming bigger and better.
    Obviously the ability to take over small nations is quite impressive. That'd be my primary reason for wanting the EVO, along with that, the GPS capability to help me find my target as I'm overtaking these countries! :-)
    I'm jazzed about the screen size...have a Hero now that I love but would like the additional screen real estate!
    I am pretty interested in the WiMax for the speed and Video Chat. Thinking about getting one for me and one for the wife...should be wicked!!
    05-17-2010 10:25 AM
    So many great features to choose from!!!! I'll go with the 4:3 huge screen. Counting the days to release date!
    I'm excited about the 2 way video conferencing capability! Go Evo 4G and Sprint!!!
    I'm excited for a phone that will actually be functional. I switching from a Touch Pro 2 on T-Mobile that nothing short of frustrating for its phantom txt messages, inability to stay connected to the 3G network, deleted emails and most importantly Windows Mobile (hands down the worst phone I have ever owned, and I've had a cell since '92). Anywho I'm excited for the huge screen, WiMax, HD video capture, HDMI out, Android 2.1 (possibly 2.2?)......MINDGASM!
    The huge screen, faster processor, and likelihood it will provide a better overall experience than my Palm Pre. If the Pre wasn't so sluggish and prone to throwing "Too many open cards" messages with only one (and sometimes NONE) card open, I wouldn't be suffering wandering eye.
    For me its Android on big screen. Saw the Hd2 was happy about the specs but no worth the money for windows. Android on the latest screen platform is what's up. HDMI cameras can do wifi hotspots home is my spot why pay extra. 4g not everyone going to have it at launch. Marketplace, open source on a big screen its the closet thing we have to a tablet with android.
    The 4.3 inch screen is the most exciting feature for me as it has the potential to replace my media players and netbook. I make a lot of cross-state trips on buses and this would be the perfect device to keep me entertained for hours.
    4G...I want my data fast and now!
    How can you choose one feature in such a great specd phone. How can I choose between a 8mp camera a front facing camera 720 recording and out. That big beautiful screen. The os. So I sat my favorite feature is the phone its self. And how HTC packaged all this in a good looking sleek best. That is sure to make the ladies love you and guys jealous. Great job HTC
    05-17-2010 10:26 AM
    Super pumped about the processor and HDMI out.
    I'm most excited about the 2-way video chat AND simultaneous voice/data!
    I am looking forward to its feature of making my iPhone 3G toting brother envious, please read this 100% original, non-plagiarized, anecdote regarding my dreams of the HTC EVO 4G

----- regarding my dreams -----
    I had a dream, and when I told it to my brothers, they hated me all the more. I said to them, "Listen to this dream I had: We were using our phones at a bar when suddenly my phone became Evo 4G and stood upright, while your feature-phones and iPhones gathered around mine and bowed down to it."

My brothers said to me, "Do you intend hold that Evo 4G over us? Will it actually be better than ours?" And they hated me all the more because of my dream and what I had said.

Then I had another dream, and I told it to my brothers. "Listen," I said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to the awesomeness that is the new HTC phone."

When I told my father about this new dream, he rebuked me and said, "What is this dream you had? Will your mother and I and your brothers actually come and admit that some Android phone is better than our iPhone 3G's?" My brothers were jealous of me, but my father kept the matter in mind.
    The biggest, baddest, movie watching screen I've been waiting for.
    05-17-2010 10:27 AM
    Geez, where to start...Voice and internet simultaneously, blazing speed, tethering built in (if Sprint doesn't kill it), HDMI, great screen...
    05-17-2010 10:27 AM
    wow..I'd love to have one of these..
    Android FTW! please pick me
    05-17-2010 10:29 AM
    I like the 4G speed and even more that Sprint offers 4G where I live!!! I can't wait!
    Please pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!! The feature I am most interested in is the hotspot I just canceled my mobile wifi service because I was afraid of going over the 5gb cap, and really I can run through 5gb cap in a day
    I'd be most excited about ALL the features since my current BB is a POS.
    I love the huge (touch)screen and it's nice form factor!
    05-17-2010 10:30 AM
    I am unable to pick one feature that I am excited about because the awesomeness of this phone is the sum of it's features enclosed in a thin and shiny package that will make everyone I meet green with envy. Wicked fast processor and a screaming 4G connection that will enable me to use tons of media apps/sites (orb, pandora, slacker, ampache, etc). An 8MP camera that will allow me to take and upload high-res pictures and high-def video to facebook, flickr and other sites and use great apps like barcode scanners and augmented reality browsers. The front facing camera means that when I travel for work or leisure I can keep in touch with my girlfriend/family and friends via video chat and with a press of a button I can switch to the back camera to show them the cool place that I'm at. And what's great is all this information will be presented to me on a georgous 4.3 inch screen. This phone is the king of the heap and I need it, badly.
    I am excited about 2 features
    1). For work I travel alot and the idea that i will be able to video chat with my wife and see my daughter when i call is very exciting, I miss her growing up being gone as much as i am and having the chance to see her from anywhere in the country is exciting.
    2). I am also excited about the HD video. We are always lugging around the video camera and a flip to catch those moments you never wanna miss as our little gril grows up the idea i can now just carry a phone and be able to have them with me always is very exciting.
3,312 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD