Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidswank

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Where to begin! 4.3" screen with forward facing camera. looking forward to experimenting with some video phone for sign language. plus its on the best carrier for data plans, no negatives here. oh ya, I will not miss my crapberry, yippy.

urban ali

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
It is the two way video chat - it would mean my baby son would be able to wave at my two nieces - would be the cutest thing ever.

The camera would be a step up from my Hero as well :)

derik123derik123

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm really excited about the 4.3 in screen. It'll be a huge difference compared to the pre's small screen. Plus, i'm really digging android OS.

andddd... sprint is ripping me off and i might not get it for 200$ :(

Good luck to everyone else though.

fernelius

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited about sharing 4G network speeds across multiple devices.

Also interested in its ability to overthrow small nations, but I'm not sure it's proven, yet... :)

zdrman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Dan Hesse needs a conscience

I want to have a reason to remind Dan Hesse to upgrade the Evo to 2.2 as soon as the new version is released rather than making us be "Hero"ic and wait forever :( - plus the large screen for reading stuff and streaming web videos is really cool!

jrseaman

May 17, 2010
Visit site
HD

The craziest thing about this phone is running HD content on it. It blows my mind. My old dual processor (they were before dual-core tech) powermac G4 had a hard time with HD play back. Yet this phone can power an HD tv? Crazy.

Tumbleweed

May 16, 2010
Visit site
It's gotta be that big-azz screen.

It's so big and bright. It's like some rapper's screen. I like that screen and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny!

OneWhoTweets

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Switching, HDMI + 4G

Definitely the option to switch between Sense and the Google experience. I also like the fact that 4G is working in Chicago. The HDMI would work great with my entertainment system too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12