Will an EVO fit in a pants pocket?

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I always carry my cell phone in my front pants pocket. I have never had a phone this big. My question is will it fit in a pants pocket without being so bulky. I always put my smartphones in a case and usually have a screen protector also. But with this size, I am wondering if it is too big for the pocket. If anyone knows it would be great to hear experiences carrying the EVO.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
You need to go to Tmobile, bestbuy or the Shack and check out the Htc hd2 which is basically the same size slightly slimmer. Go there and play with it, hold it and pocket it to see if you will be comfortable with it, thats what I did.

Last edited:

Dr.EVO

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I was curious about this as well... I'm assuming i wear skinnier jeans than most and I always carry my blackberry in my front pocket. I'm probably gonna want to put a case on it as well which is concerning me..

zhens

May 12, 2010
Visit site
You need to go to Tmobile, bestbuy or the Shack and check out the Htc hd2 which is basically the same size slightly slimmer. Go there and play with it, hold it and pocket it to see if you will be comfortable with it, thats what I did.

Yes, please put the hd2 in your pocket. You might try walking a good distance because the flex of walking will feel different with the model hd2 in your pants. Heck, why don't you put the hd2 that you don't own in your pocket, walk out the door, and jog around the neighborhood to get a really good idea of what it will feel like. If you can get this on video I'd be grateful.

lawmangrant

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I think this will fit ok in a pants pockets....a little longer than most cell phones...

The girls here will have it easier, this should a lot easier to find in those big ole purses i bet!

mvpilot172

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Co-Worker has an HD2, I was worried about it's size until I used it. It's a great size, doesn't waste space for the screen "if it has a big bezel you failed, sorry I had to", easily fits in dress pants pockets. I'm hoping Sprint will move my upgrade date up a month so I can get the EVO to replace my Pre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome