Evo launch day early at sprint stores

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
That would kind of suck to have the Sprint Stores selling early when I have already pre ordered from BB. UHG.

Suppose I could use the $50 gift card on something else.

if this happens i will go buy from Sprint and then i will go back to BB and jam that gift card so far up their a$$ and demand a full refund.

Rigmaster

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Speaking of the winners, when is Sprint set to announce?

I'm hoping they've already given the phones to the winners and that we'll be seeing the winners posted hands-ons this week. Better to do that than try to stage everything out one step at a time. Also, might be doing the winners a favor by allowing them some unnannouced/quiet time with the Evo before we all pepper them with questions.

xandrake

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping they've already given the phones to the winners and that we'll be seeing the winners posted hands-ons this week. Better to do that than try to stage everything out one step at a time. Also, might be doing the winners a favor by allowing them some unnannouced/quiet time with the Evo before we all pepper them with questions.

They'll be announced next week. Like I said above.

Sprint | HTC EVO "Blaze across America with 4G"

HTC Evo 4G Contest Ended, Winners To Be Announced May 26

et al.

bagger

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't matter to me if Sprint were to release early...I don't want to pay the extra $100 and wait up to 12 weeks to get it back!

Plus BB has my money after pre-ordering, so whenever BB actually puts it out for sale, be it release date or earlier, that's where I'm at.

I highly doubt seeing them release early though. I'm waiting to see the commercials ramp up the buzz in the next couple weeks.... You can't expect Sprint to start selling the Jesus phone without advertising it to death!

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
if this happens i will go buy from Sprint and then i will go back to BB and jam that gift card so far up their a$$ and demand a full refund.

That would be entertaining to watch you get nowhere but no service when that happens.

Secret to getting good customer service: Be a good customer.

COnsumerist wrote up a nice article a few weeks back on it.

------

Deposits are 100000000% non refundable.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
That would be entertaining to watch you get nowhere but no service when that happens.

Secret to getting good customer service: Be a good customer.

COnsumerist wrote up a nice article a few weeks back on it.

------

Deposits are 100000000% non refundable.

oh i'm the nicest guy in the world - a regular Dale Carnegie - with lots of respect for retail employees - until i start getting yanked around - which doesn't happen often. i specifically asked the BB employee if the gift card was refundable and they said yes - twice. i'll call the CEO's office - just on general principle - if i have to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007