Evo launch day early at sprint stores

rfs830

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok take this for a grain of salt but I was at my sprint store getting my pre replace for a new pre so I can get ready to sell it and I was talking to the store manager about the evo and he said that they are not able to take pre orders on it that they will be able to sell the evo a week earlier then june 4th.

Like I said I dont know if this is true or not but he said that they are expected to start getting the phone in this week so they can get ready for the sale.

Any of you insiders heard anything about this?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i wish they would stop with the BS. why couldn't Hesse have said this at launch -

"and you can log on right now to sprint.com, bestbuy.com, radioshack.com, or visit anyone of our launch distribution partners listed on our web site to put down a $50 deposit and reserve your EVO for delivery or in-store pick up on or before June 4 or as soon as available."

JOHNGAETANO

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
My local manager said I could come and get mine tomorrow morning.
Kobe Bryant called me today too. He wants me to play with him tonight.

taylor77

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why Sprint doesn't just make everyone a "premier" customer. They could make so much more money if all customers could "upgrade" after one year as long as they committed to a 2 year contract. Then, those of us who are already "premier customers" could then be re-categorized as "super special premier" customers who could get the newest phones a week early. Just my 2 cents.

kcpowercat

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was at the Sprint Studio store in downtown KC today (they were one of the few with the Pre launch parties) and the sales rep I talked to didn't have any info on an early sale (or opening early, or pre-orders).

I should have asked for somebody that did know something but his complete lack of customer service just pissed me off so I left.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why Sprint doesn't just make everyone a "premier" customer. They could make so much more money if all customers could "upgrade" after one year as long as they committed to a 2 year contract. Then, those of us who are already "premier customers" could then be re-categorized as "super special premier" customers who could get the newest phones a week early. Just my 2 cents.

I love the sound of that lol

scaryhumor

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I know a guy, that knew a girl, that did a guy in Kansas, that said premier customers would get it free after $599 rebate, a stool sample, and special dispensation from the Vatican.

rfs830

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
wow sorry. some of you all are some a$%holes. I may have a low post but im not new to sprint or to this site. Some of you all need to grow up some and or live a little. I was just telling you what I heard. Like I said in my post, take it with a grain of salt. If thats to much for you then dont post here.

Mods please close this this.

anon(4936081)

May 10, 2010
Visit site
wow sorry. some of you all are some a$%holes. I may have a low post but im not new to sprint or to this site. Some of you all need to grow up some and or live a little. I was just telling you what I heard. Like I said in my post, take it with a grain of salt. If thats to much for you then dont post here.

Mods please close this this.

Easy bud.....take all their mocking with a grain of salt. We're all chomping at the bit to get the phone, so any little tid bits of unverified info will get rattled around pretty hard. It's nothing personal.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I was told by a sprint supervisor that if I waited until June 25 I would get one free for the first anniversary of Micheal Jacksons death.

JOHNGAETANO

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for being mean, I was just kidding around. What we have found is that often times these rumors lead to a long thread but at the end of the day the phone is released on June 4th anyway.