Thumbnails showing fine, actual pictures distorted?

Raowen

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
So, long time stalker of many of these help threads, first time poster :)

I am having an issue with my HTC Evo 4G Sprint phone in regards to the thumbnails in my gallery vs the actual pictures that pull up full size. When looking at my thumbnail gallery, all of the thumbnails seem completely fine, absolutely no issues with the images, nothing. But SOME of the images, when clicked on and brought up into full screen, look like half of the image itself is stacking or repeating ontop of itself. An example of what I mean can be seen in the following post.

It's only on a FEW pictures but the thumbnails for said pictures are completely fine. I should also point out that I am fairly mod illiterate and have never done any sort of personal upgrade, modification, etc to the phone itself, so please keep that in mind if you are trying to explain a solution and be patient, I may not immediately understand what you are saying ;)

Anyone else having similar issues or have any idea as to what it may be?

Raowen

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
EXAMPLE:
IMAG0106-1.jpg

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
On my phone the tumbnails are all distorted and have gray and black bars on it and show different picutres but when i click on it the normal picture shows.

weird

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan