Walmart.com & Letstalk.com taking preorders

Devobail

May 1, 2010
Visit site
From the walmart web site

The HTC EVO™ 4G is currently only available for pre-order. Supply is very limited at launch. Please keep in mind, a pre-order does not guarantee that your phone will ship on launch day, June 4th

No thanks, I'll pass.

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site

The HTC EVO? 4G is currently only available for pre-order. Supply is very limited at launch. Please keep in mind, a pre-order does not guarantee that your phone will ship on launch day, June 4th

No thanks, I'll pass.

There's no substitute for having it on launch day. Glad I was #1 at the BB my girl pre ordered at.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

The HTC EVO? 4G is currently only available for pre-order. Supply is very limited at launch. Please keep in mind, a pre-order does not guarantee that your phone will ship on launch day, June 4th

No thanks, I'll pass.

no guarantees anywhere.

hampstenj

May 8, 2010
Visit site
looks like letstalk totally forgets that iPCS was bought out by sprint and integrated into the sprint corporate structure. cuz here we can't order sprint devices/service via the letstalk site, so any site that uses them at least in most of Illinois your screwed.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
With the Droid Walmart pariced it $10 lower than BB and BB matched that $189 instead of their $199. Guess we aren't as lucky with the EVO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital