Video of Evo.. Sprint Employee (Or soon to be Ex-Sprint Employee)

RedhddOne

May 16, 2010
Visit site
It's sad when people try to look "cool" by showing off the next greatest thing and end up looking like a total idiot instead.

Not to mention his "buddy" in the background obviously talking about a customer who has recently been in to the store. This store perhaps needs to have a discussion about ethics...

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Nothing beats when I was buying an Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT In-Dash Headunit and I was looking at reviews on youtube. There was this one review from some "Gangsters" and they had rap video's playing and talked about "B*Tches" and used so much profanity in a matter of 60secs my jaw hit the floor!

mrssexcee1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Sad!!!

He needs to be fired I am deeply appalled by this sprint employee bragging and cursing like a sailor. Grrr I would be so turned off in shopping at sprint eeeek:confused:. If I had to witness this first hand I would file a complaint or take my business elsewhere because thats bad work ethics especially on the selling floor or behind the scenes. Why brag like that at least be more professional when explaining the details of the phone smh. We all need to find some latex gloves and take turns slapping the $### outta him because this was such an idiotic thing to do:eek:

ls3mach

Banned
May 9, 2010
Visit site
He needs to be fired I am deeply appalled by this sprint employee bragging and cursing like a sailor. Grrr I would be so turned off in shopping at sprint eeeek:confused:. If I had to witness this first hand I would file a complaint or take my business elsewhere because thats bad work ethics especially on the selling floor or behind the scenes. Why brag like that at least be more professional when explaining the details of the phone smh. We all need to find some latex gloves and take turns slapping the $### outta him because this was such an idiotic thing to doo:eek:

Where do the latex gloves fit into this story?

mrssexcee1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
#25 (permalink) Today, 03:08 PM
ls3mach
Android Newbie Join Date: May 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrssexcee1
He needs to be fired I am deeply appalled by this sprint employee bragging and cursing like a sailor. Grrr I would be so turned off in shopping at sprint eeeek. If I had to witness this first hand I would file a complaint or take my business elsewhere because thats bad work ethics especially on the selling floor or behind the scenes. Why brag like that at least be more professional when explaining the details of the phone smh. We all need to find some latex gloves and take turns slapping the $### outta him because this was such an idiotic thing to doo

Where do the latex gloves fit into this story?

It doesnt but I had to throw it in there lolol ....He is rather annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech