Video of Evo.. Sprint Employee (Or soon to be Ex-Sprint Employee)

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't, that's pretty dumb. If I were in his position and wanted to post a video of the phone, I sure as hell wouldn't show my face or be speaking on camera.

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if he'll get fired. Keith said Sprint was letting reps in store have people play with their phone. Hopefully he just gets off with a warning or something

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
not usre if they'll get fired but..

If you're going to represent the company that employs you at least make the video imformative and something that will make people WANT to come buy your product. Oh and not using profanity and BS language couldn't hurt :)

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
As I said on twitter, if this and some other youtube videos I've seen are any indication, Sprint corporate is going to be the one ultimately marketing this phone since it appears the Sprint stores won't be able to really show off this thing (proof of how many companies fail at hiring talent)

dwightshrute

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
wow, IF this dude does work for Sprint, they should fire him immediately!! Maybe it's just me, but a major pet peeve of mine is when people CLEARLY know they are representing the company that puts money in their pocket, sports team, or club and they don't have enough common sense to be professional so that people take them serious as a PERSON regardless of the company they represent. The video was pointless and just they way the guy spoke throughout it made me NOT want to go into a Sprint store for fear of actually running into this loser and having to whoop his ass in his own store for being so stupid. I've never had any problems with Sprint CS, but this taints their image in my eyes.

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
wow, IF this dude does work for Sprint, they should fire him immediately!! Maybe it's just me, but a major pet peeve of mine is when people CLEARLY know they are representing the company that puts money in their pocket, sports team, or club and they don't have enough common sense to be professional so that people take them serious as a PERSON regardless of the company they represent. The video was pointless and just they way the guy spoke throughout it made me NOT want to go into a Sprint store for fear of actually running into this loser and having to whoop his ass in his own store for being so stupid. I've never had any problems with Sprint CS, but this taints their image in my eyes.

I couldn't agree with you any more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36