05-19-2010 05:43 PM
29 12
tools

Kinda feel bad for the guy, but he should know better.
    05-18-2010 06:52 PM
    I don't, that's pretty dumb. If I were in his position and wanted to post a video of the phone, I sure as hell wouldn't show my face or be speaking on camera.
    05-18-2010 06:56 PM
    lol, he's gonna get fired for a pretty pointless and uninformative video.
    05-18-2010 07:01 PM
    That was a crappy video.
    05-18-2010 07:08 PM
    What makes u think he's a Sprint employee? Did I miss something?
    05-18-2010 07:11 PM
    Sounds like they'll all get fired.
    05-18-2010 07:15 PM
    Not like the video shows anything we haven't seen before.
    05-18-2010 07:18 PM
    What makesbu think he's a Sprint employee? Did I miss something?
    Speculation.. He's wearing dress pants and a black polo.. Also, all Sprint Advocates got their devices yesterday or today.. So all the employee's get to play with them.
    05-18-2010 07:21 PM
    Why such nice ppl turned out some *****, why show his face in the video?!
    05-18-2010 07:25 PM
    I had no idea the back came off like that, so I got something out of it
    05-18-2010 08:32 PM
    I don't know if he'll get fired. Keith said Sprint was letting reps in store have people play with their phone. Hopefully he just gets off with a warning or something
    05-18-2010 09:06 PM
    not usre if they'll get fired but..

If you're going to represent the company that employs you at least make the video imformative and something that will make people WANT to come buy your product. Oh and not using profanity and BS language couldn't hurt
    05-18-2010 09:12 PM
    He should be canned.....he has the IQ of a burger flipper.
    05-18-2010 09:25 PM
    looks like some of the dopes in my local Sprint store.
    05-18-2010 09:29 PM
    As I said on twitter, if this and some other youtube videos I've seen are any indication, Sprint corporate is going to be the one ultimately marketing this phone since it appears the Sprint stores won't be able to really show off this thing (proof of how many companies fail at hiring talent)
    05-18-2010 09:39 PM
    Looks like he did the video at work.
    05-18-2010 09:45 PM
    wow, IF this dude does work for Sprint, they should fire him immediately!! Maybe it's just me, but a major pet peeve of mine is when people CLEARLY know they are representing the company that puts money in their pocket, sports team, or club and they don't have enough common sense to be professional so that people take them serious as a PERSON regardless of the company they represent. The video was pointless and just they way the guy spoke throughout it made me NOT want to go into a Sprint store for fear of actually running into this loser and having to whoop his *** in his own store for being so stupid. I've never had any problems with Sprint CS, but this taints their image in my eyes.
    05-18-2010 09:58 PM
    wow, IF this dude does work for Sprint, they should fire him immediately!! Maybe it's just me, but a major pet peeve of mine is when people CLEARLY know they are representing the company that puts money in their pocket, sports team, or club and they don't have enough common sense to be professional so that people take them serious as a PERSON regardless of the company they represent. The video was pointless and just they way the guy spoke throughout it made me NOT want to go into a Sprint store for fear of actually running into this loser and having to whoop his *** in his own store for being so stupid. I've never had any problems with Sprint CS, but this taints their image in my eyes.
    I couldn't agree with you any more.
    05-19-2010 08:27 AM
    Lol and the video is terrible
    05-19-2010 09:00 AM
    Lol what an *****
    05-19-2010 09:40 AM
    It's sad when people try to look "cool" by showing off the next greatest thing and end up looking like a total ***** instead.

Not to mention his "buddy" in the background obviously talking about a customer who has recently been in to the store. This store perhaps needs to have a discussion about ethics...
    05-19-2010 09:52 AM
    My favorite part was all the profanity.
    05-19-2010 10:05 AM
    Nothing beats when I was buying an Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT In-Dash Headunit and I was looking at reviews on youtube. There was this one review from some "Gangsters" and they had rap video's playing and talked about "B*Tches" and used so much profanity in a matter of 60secs my jaw hit the floor!
    05-19-2010 01:38 PM
    He needs to be fired I am deeply appalled by this sprint employee bragging and cursing like a sailor. Grrr I would be so turned off in shopping at sprint eeeek. If I had to witness this first hand I would file a complaint or take my business elsewhere because thats bad work ethics especially on the selling floor or behind the scenes. Why brag like that at least be more professional when explaining the details of the phone smh. We all need to find some latex gloves and take turns slapping the $### outta him because this was such an idiotic thing to do
    05-19-2010 02:07 PM
    He needs to be fired I am deeply appalled by this sprint employee bragging and cursing like a sailor. Grrr I would be so turned off in shopping at sprint eeeek. If I had to witness this first hand I would file a complaint or take my business elsewhere because thats bad work ethics especially on the selling floor or behind the scenes. Why brag like that at least be more professional when explaining the details of the phone smh. We all need to find some latex gloves and take turns slapping the $### outta him because this was such an idiotic thing to doo
    Where do the latex gloves fit into this story?
    05-19-2010 02:08 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD