Amazon App Store App rejects username and password

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I use amazon app store for the free premium apps. Yesterday I flashed a new rom and now the app doesn't accept my email and password as being correct. When I log on to my Amazon account using my computer, it works perfectly. Anyone else encounter this?

lswartz33

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar issue the other day. Actually reset my password and it still wouldn't let me in. I tried it 15min later and it worked.

Also make sure your virtual keyboard isn't adding a space or period somewhere in your email address or passwords, I've had that issue before as well.

Kekoh

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar issue with Amazon. I could not log into my account using correct credentials. It ended up being that my account was deactivated or something due to possible fraud? I ended up having to find out through email because when I tryed to log in, all it said is that username/password do not match. It didn't give me any specific reason why I couldn't log on.

phrosty

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
A friend had an issue like that also. He went onto his account online and each rom he loaded showed up as a different device on the account. So if you rom hop you might need to go on there and remove some devices.

Sent from my rooted EVO 4g using tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia