Starving for new info.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes very slow. I think tomorrow will pick up with it being the last day of Google I/O, and then some trickling in from there, but I think it will slow down for the next few weeks, until the phone actually comes out.

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to go crazy tomorrow. I am proctoring EOG's at my sons school so I'll be out of the loop most of the day.

da.bell

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah for Android Day.. I wasted 2.5 hours of my time today waiting on something to happen and no word came out about Android. They must have said the word "android" 5 times in 2.5 hours. :(

alvarezjpr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or was today the slowest day around here in a while. Any new info or videos today?

On the same line, is it me or it feels like forever until this phone comes out? csierra, you say today was a slow day (it was) but i've been feeling like that since the release date was announced. I wanted this phone yesterday! :mad:

vbsoulpole

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
i actually think it's gotten much worse now that we have our preorders in and campout plans. i just cant wait for the first boot...

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Catch the play by play on your phone from the AC front page ;)

I get a ****ty signal in the building and their wi-fi is locked down. Besides, with me proctoring the test I'm not supposed to be on my phone or anything like that. It's gonna drive me nuts.