$10.00 premium fee

teevah

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Have seen this kicked around and no official confirmation does anyone know if we will have the Sprint Tv premium pack? The one with the extra fee attached with more channels. Don't mind paying the extra fee but this would make it an added bonus

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
I JUST emailed customer service to ask this. Not sure how clear (or crrect) their answer will be but I will post it here. I currently subscribe to Sprint TV Xtra because it offers Fox News live, but it is $9.99 and it would be really nice if it was included in the premium data fee for the EVO...but for some reason, I doubt it :/

Kash76

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I currently subscribe to Sprint TV Xtra because it offers Fox News live, but it is $9.99 and it would be really nice if it was included in the premium data fee for the EVO...but for some reason, I doubt it :/

Why not just buy a slingbox? Android will have a client soon.

MOE-GUNZ

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Slingbox is awesome. I plan to get one this winter. It allows you to watch TV anywhere. I believe record also.

Can anyone point me in the direction of slingplayer for android (any info).

dontspamtheman

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Slingbox does not currently run on Android but they stated that they are working on it. I am not sure but it is possible that once the EVO plays flash, slingbox will work on it. I have had slingbox for years and I swear by it. I cannot wait to have my dvr at my fingertips on this large phone screen.