Ringtones on the EVo 4

justin_aga

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i was wondering does anyone know if mp3 ringtones will be able to be loaded on the evo4. I dont think anyone mentioned it. I saw a add that said polyphonic ringtones

Prkl8r

May 18, 2010
Visit site
IF it plays mp3s as a music browser, I guarantee it plays mp3 ringtones! Can one even find a dumbphone that doesn't do mp3 ringtones? I think that the "best smartphone on the market today" won't have an issue. Now FLAC or OGG ringtones may be another issue.

cesjr02

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm old fashioned, I like the ones that go "ring." There's nothing more annoying then when someone's weird ringtone goes off and they look around like it might not be their phone. :)

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
i was wondering does anyone know if mp3 ringtones will be able to be loaded on the evo4. I dont think anyone mentioned it. I saw a add that said polyphonic ringtones

It's an Android phone. Not a feature (dumb) phone where every phone is different and unique. This phone has all the features that Android 2.1 (and HTC Sense) comes with.

Septro

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else but me use the 'Classic Phone' ringtone? You know the one that actually sounds like the ringing of two bells?

Its cool when young kids are like "Cool I never heard that before" I don't laugh too hard since I know some geriatric will look at me a laugh at me for not remembering the tickertape. lol

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm old fashioned, I like the ones that go "ring." There's nothing more annoying then when someone's weird ringtone goes off and they look around like it might not be their phone. :)

Yep, I use the old fashioned ring tone as well. It goes, "brrrrrrrrrrring..." Rinse and repeat until picked up or goes to GV.

silvilas

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I will be new to Android, coming from Moto Q and Palm Pre. Does anyone know if you can assign an MP3 Ringtone for certain contacts and notifications like text messages, emails, etc?

Setite

May 19, 2010
Visit site
There is an app that lets you customize your mp3's on the device and make custom ringtones

I love your signature. I had almost the same thing. The phone was announced like 2 days before my birthday and I, being incredibly superstitious when it helps me justify an electronics purchase, took that as a sign from the Gods of Technica :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante