google music in market

ldubs12

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I still haven't got the new market update, I tried to hit a link from my phone to the new market but it said an sever error....i use to install the new apk for the markets but I dleted them and now I'm stuck with the old green at the top market. I'm in Chicago if that helps..if anybody can't help me can I just get the new apk for the market

psychofox13

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Go to Applications > All > Market > End it and clear any cache > run it > look around a little bit (waste a minute or so of time > close it > wait a bit longer > run it > should be updated

I had that issue from the first ever major market update. Those instructions fixed it for me.

ldubs12

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
It still didn't update
Go to Applications > All > Market > End it and clear any cache > run it > look around a little bit (waste a minute or so of time > close it > wait a bit longer > run it > should be updated

I had that issue from the first ever major market update. Those instructions fixed it for me.

psychofox13

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
It still didn't update

Really? Weird.

Well here's the post from Android Police that has the downloads for the new market apk:

Clicky!

That should work.

This won't get you the Music section, but it'll bring you almost up to speed. The market should update after you install that APK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000