A video showing some other live wallpapers.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Since we have almost 2 weeks of waiting to do, I figured it would be nice to snoop around YouTube to see what live wallpapers are out there. Here is a video of some I personally hadn't seen yet on a Nexus One.

YouTube - Live Wallpaper Roundup

I am wondering if those will work on the Evo since the N1 only has 5 homescreens and the Evo has 7?

That sperm one might give the laides the wrong impression...lol.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I really want to use the one that comes on the Nexus. I think it is called nexus. i:Di

I hope it is on the Evo. I am sure it will be available 3rd party. I looked do appbrain but did not see it there. I just think it is cool.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I really want to use the one that comes on the Nexus. I think it is called nexus. i:Di

I hope it is on the Evo. I am sure it will be available 3rd party. I looked do appbrain but did not see it there. I just think it is cool.

You can download all of those from the Android market, just do a search for live wallpaper.

And no, the Seeds of Life is not preloaded, but I'll be sure to snag it... :)

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
The nexus look a like in the market is called Nexus-Mod, works on the hero, but you need the paid version for the Droid. Most likely, the free version will work on the Evo. I tried a ROM yesterday that had one built in that allowed you to change everything about it, background, colors, speed, lines....