Sprint NFL

EVOandEVO4G

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Now that it is exclusive to Verizon, will there be anyway to still obtain this app through possibly purchasing this through the market or possibly through root? I love this App because it allows for the games televised on the NFL Network to be viewable on the phone!

Last edited:

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Sprint NFL is almost identical to NFL Mobile live. With the exception of NFL Network. Don't know if it will have radio coverage of the games but i have SUnday Ticket and get live streams of the games :cool:

EVOandEVO4G

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Sprint NFL is almost identical to NFL Mobile live. With the exception of NFL Network. Don't know if it will have radio coverage of the games but i have SUnday Ticket and get live streams of the games :cool:

Having the ability to stream those live NFL games would be awesome though. I hope the community can figure something out.

kellte2

May 15, 2010
Visit site
No radio anymore. The new program is relatively useless. You can follow your SBNation team fansite for news and scores, but that's it.

Darthstorm528

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
That sucks although that explains why we Sprint TV users now have ESPN mobile for free now, I remembered during the Jets-Pats game when I showed my friend (A Pats fan) the NFL mobile and the live streaming feature and he though it was remarkable. Another time I used it was when the Bucs defeated the Saints in OT and jumped in joy with my co-worker. Well at least we still have our NASCAR app, Verizon cannot take that away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2