how responsive is the accelerometer when rotating?

tracerit

May 16, 2010
Visit site
i have a Touch Pro 2 (and the TP1 prior) and the rotations are so slow. Usually takes about a second to rotate whereas the iphone is almost instantaneous. I'll be using the rotations more likely now since I'll be typing landscape so i'm curious.

skunkiechris

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i have a Touch Pro 2 (and the TP1 prior) and the rotations are so slow. Usually takes about a second to rotate whereas the iphone is almost instantaneous. I'll be using the rotations more likely now since I'll be typing landscape so i'm curious.

Came from a TP2 also...rotations are WAY faster!

Edit: meaning they're way faster now! lol

Last edited:

tracerit

May 16, 2010
Visit site
with the TOuch Pro2, there's an option to disable the G-Sensor, maybe that'll disable the rotations throughout the phone?

Frankenstein

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
just got to play with one at a sprint store and not only is there no lag on the orientation switch, there's no lag anywhere. Also, landscape mode in general is insane! You have to see it to believe it, but once you go to a busy site like engadget, the 4.3 inch experience will be immediately apparent. Simply amazing.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Lol, they did tests with the Pre.

The Pre is very fast in changing orientation. It's faster than the Iphone.
I hope the Evo is fast. I can't deal with coming from a generally slower phone to even a little lag, lol.

The Pre's browser is lightning fast too. I hope the same is with Evo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21