Help!!

iClowNz

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I seem to make my phone worse every time I try something. First was that I would have to re-install the ROM every time it I turn on the phone. Someone told me it was cause I put something on the SD card that shouldn't be there, and so I wiped the SD card. That was a huge mistake cause now I have nothing. It goes through the HTC screen and then turns black with "ANDROID" moving around. That's it. Any ideas?

dwelder

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a Nandroid backup on your computer on can transfer to your SD card? If so, put it on the card and boot into recovery. From there, install zip from SD card and that should work. Let me know if this helps.

Sent from my Vizio Tablet using Tapatalk!

Reactions: iClowNz

iClowNz

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately I do not have a back up on my computer. When I did hook it up to the computer, the computer recognized it as fdrive but won't let me put anything on it.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately I do not have a back up on my computer. When I did hook it up to the computer, the computer recognized it as fdrive but won't let me put anything on it.

o boot into recovery plug your phone to your pc (turn off the phone then hit vol down then power button hold them untill you reach white screen. let it seat for 5 sec then press vol down then hit power.... do not hold them together.) after your in recovery go to mounts and storage then hit mount usb storage (last option) now ur pc should read your phone drag new rom then unplug... flash the rom and thats it

iClowNz

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok, that did work. I restarted it to test it out and I still have the problem of having to reflash the ROM. Would I just re-root it?

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Download a fresh rom and place it to the root of your SD card. Give us the rom your using and the kernel and we'll go from there. If your PC doesn't see your phone, grab your card reader.

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Grab a rom I'm more comfortable with like cm7 or deck 1.3 the Google search evo titimat kernel. I'm using 4.0. Just to see where the problems start.

iClowNz

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
This is what it says:

Kernal Version
2.6.35 10-g6f311b3-dirty
Agrabren@Poonsense PoonSense
2.3.3-1

Also,i don't have the pcimg36 zips in it, so whenever go to recovery, it says they're not found.

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12