Easily take screenshots on the htc evo (no root)

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes please search at 3 internet search engines and then search here for 20 minutes then feel free to post. Jeesh

Man lighten up people.

BTW first I heard of the referred to application. Thanks!!!! OP

slthree

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
been posted been posted been posted been posted.

SEARCH!

Dude, you must be an unhappy person.

Posted previously or not, this is the 1st I've read of this

Try to find some fulfilment in your real life and don't be a bully on the internet. Thats just sad

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have no issues with double posts. I am not on here 24/7 (close to it though :( ) and it's nice to see some of this stuff just pop out. Thanks for the link OP

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Ive been reading these forums religiously for the past few weeks in anticipation of getting this phone, and this is the first time I saw it. Unless it was hidden in the other thread asking if it can be done.

Thanks for the info!

Jordus

Banned
May 5, 2010
Visit site
Everyone says "i read these forums 24/7 and i never saw it" and they are lying.

99% of the time I get pissy about a repeat topic is when its been posted a LOT

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Everyone says "i read these forums 24/7 and i never saw it" and they are lying.

99% of the time I get pissy about a repeat topic is when its been posted a LOT

This isn't the first post you've snapped at someone for making a simple mistake. A simple correction would have sufficed. An nobody reads these places 24/7, and some people did miss this. Relax.

kenmid EVO

May 16, 2010
Visit site
been posted been posted been posted been posted.

SEARCH!

yea, you posted the same thing about a post I made on Sprint navagation, your is even not a mod. Its not that big of deal if something is posted twice. Furthermore, when I post something I feel I don't know i have to search the whole fourm, usally when i post something on a fourm I will check the first couple pages, if i don't see something i will post it. I really don't need another person tell me (seach the b4 you post)
http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g/13883-sprint-navigation-video-evo.html

slthree

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok, repost the same crap 500 times and annoy everyone.

Do you realize how pathetic and sad a figure you are?

Being a "jerk" on an anonymous internet forum will not fill whatever void you obviously have in your personal life.

Now, in case you have not noticed (you may lack the sense) most folks here are friendly and helpful. That means you don't belong here. Perhaps a forum of miserable, bitter people would be a more fitting venue for you.

I'm very happy about the Evo and have enjoyed the thousands of posts I have read in the past week or so. Please go away and leave the posting to the adults.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Do you realize how pathetic and sad a figure you are?

Being a "jerk" on an anonymous internet forum will not fill whatever void you obviously have in your personal life.

Now, in case you have not noticed (you may lack the sense) most folks here are friendly and helpful. That means you don't belong here. Perhaps a forum of miserable, bitter people would be a more fitting venue for you.

I'm very happy about the Evo and have enjoyed the thousands of posts I have read in the past week or so. Please go away and leave the posting to the adults.

talladega-nights-funny-shirt-shake-and-bake-300x240.gif

Shake and bake man, shake and bake

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok, repost the same crap 500 times and annoy everyone.

Trust me, if the mods think this post is just duplicating other post they will move it somewhere else or remove altogether.

I've been on this forum almost every day for the last month and I've seen one other post about this topic and I didn't see anybody mention that you could take screen shots on the phone without rooting.

And besides the point... I like the fact that things do get brought up again, because I don't have the time to search the all the past posts on this forum and I don't have time to search the web for every last detail of this phone. It's really nice to see the new things I can do with this phone that I didn't even think to search for!!!