Preordered mine today!!! =d

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
so i had the pre and homebrewed it and loved, used my upgrade a month ago and got the hero and loved it even more and am now returning it to RS (i work there by the way) and will be getting the phone i totally wanted cuz i found out on upgrade it will be 200! so YAY!!!! totally stoked and cant wait!!! :D

oh and ill get 20 dollars of accessories though we dont have any evo stuff in the store yet =p

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
no today was the last day to pre order it. it was in our webmail. hence why i did it today =p and since i work there im not eligible for the surveys =p

auburnmk

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Congrats forrest! Pre-ordered mine from RS as well(second on list) and counting down....man, this is going to be a looonnngggg week....lol

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You do have one useful item in the your store already, and that's the Body Glove leather case, it fits the Evo, and as far as thickness of a phone is concerned, even my Pre with extended 2600 battery fits in it!

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
dude thanks! and i know its taking forever!!!! hahahah i sit there at work and dink around with the dummy! hahahah and yeah weve got holster cases but i hate those, ill prolly just get something and return it. it sucks cuz i just spent 33 dollars on a zagg full skin for my hero. you think bb will trade me across for the evo one??? i gotta stop by and see...