I was hoping if there is any on they can clear up the the may 22nd date and if it guarentees you a phone if you pre ordered before that date...there is so many diffrent answers its confusing now...if we could get a straight honest answer that would be nice...if its a i dont know thats fine too. But atleast it keeps us in the loop and not wondering
    05-27-2010 01:01 PM
    did you pre order your phone yet? if not then you may not be getting a phone on june4th and will have to wait till the next batch of phones come in.

If you have not pre ordered then go today and preorder.
    05-27-2010 02:09 PM
    I pre ordered on may 16th im #26 at my store in pasadena ca
    05-27-2010 02:12 PM
    Im a bbym manager...

If you purchased the phone on the 21st or earlier you will get the phone, if you ordered it on the 22nd and beyond then you are looking at the 2nd batch. If we get more phones on the 1st shipment then what we had pre-orders for, then you might be bumped and and will receive a call.

there is no other answer, I hope this cleared things up for you.
    05-27-2010 02:13 PM
    yes it did thanks twan i was just reading so many diffrent responses that i wasnt sure i ordered on the 16th so i should be good
    05-27-2010 02:15 PM
    I have a question for a BB employee...

For the locations that are setting appointments, what is stopping someone from going in at any time if others have appointments? I mean, I don't envision that they'll turn someone away if they have a preorder and come in to pick it up at any time.
    05-27-2010 04:59 PM
    I have a question for a BB employee...

For the locations that are setting appointments, what is stopping someone from going in at any time if others have appointments? I mean, I don't envision that they'll turn someone away if they have a preorder and come in to pick it up at any time.
    Nothing. They will just have to get to you when they get to you. I once wore the Blue and Yellow for 5 years (through college and part of law school) and I can tell you what they are doing; Best Buy has no desire to collect your $199, activate you and let you walk out the door. Nay Nay! They want to talk to you in order to sell you a service plan, accessories and anything else they can add to your purchase. The "appointments " are just a way of ensuring a little quality time with you to schmooze and sell. That way when their manager comes by with his clipboard he won't belittle them for not having enough revenue relating to accessories and other profitable high margin add-ons.

I am coming in whenever I feel like it because I still have some friends in the big blue box and they know I'm not buying anything else with my phone; because I'm going to get it cheaper on Amazon Therefore, they have no desire to waste their time selling to me.
    05-27-2010 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD