How does sprint TV look

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
For those of you with an EVO how does sprint TV look. Clear and smooth, choppy? And I guess we need to konw what connection you are on to qualify your answer (3G / 4G / WiFi).

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
It runs smoothly on the Pre with 3g.
I'm assuming the same with the Evo.

Also, Sprint TV's good... unless you want to exit out... when you get back, you can't go back to where you were.
There's no seek bar either, so you can't forward or rewind.

But it's good sometimes, when I want to watch some random Scrubs episodes or Phineas and Ferb.

vor

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone using this while on the go? I take a commuter bus into work and the TV option would be nice if it has a decent amount of buffer

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I Used it on the go... My Nephew wanted to Watch Disney it was working just fine... He fell asleep and I switched over to ESPN... :cool:

Gmaxxx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
It's not great but watchable. The live sports is not good as the audio sometimes gets ahead of the Video and you can hear a hit before even the swing. Im surprised Show's like The Office, 30 Rock and others aren't available to watch in high quality.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
it's pretty pixelated with certain shows. Same quality as ever, and it's not even full screen. Shows black borders all around.

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Runs smoothly as can be for me. To me, it's worth the extra $10 for Comedy Central and a larger number of live channels.

JackG058

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
It runs great on both 4g and 3g for me. But that is with the TV shows that are previously recorded. On my TP2, the pic was nice at times but it would get choppy and pixelated. I don't get any choppiness or pixelation on the EVO. It does pause occasionally if the show catches up to the queued download. Still no pixelation though at that point, which is a marked improvement for me.

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I tested mine again...Was trying to watch some GhostHunters, but the audio was way ahead of the video...By like 10 seconds or so, so I gave up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki