Qik 2-way is free!!!

timlot

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Well after Fring with Skype news hit the web they must have had a meeting to rethink there strategy. For some reason reading that blog remind me of this guy...
bagdad_bob_large.gif

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Well after Firing with Skype news it the web they must have had a meeting to rethink there strategy. For some reason reading that blog remind me of this guy...
bagdad_bob_large.gif

I don't believe they had to rethink anything. "The subscription fee will be for some advanced premium features that we are working on, which we will be announcing on June 4th ? the day the amazing HTC EVO 4G phone launches."

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Awesome find, that is good news. I am now curious as to what would be worth me paying $5 a month for premium service with them.

LikeAChampion3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
HAHAHAHAHA. Give them credit, they reacted pretty "qik" to this! In most other industries it takes weeks or months for companies to backpeddel this fast

TheOnlyMorgan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else remember a similar Qik rumor before this one? I remember a few weeks ago something like this was talked about and someone on the board clarified that there was only a fee on a premium qik service, and that it's the free Qik that the EVO is getting out of the box.

jxs1984

May 25, 2010
Visit site
now we shall see who wins the title for the best free video chat app... shall it be qik? fring? or maybe skype mobile in the future? only time will tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37