[Phantom Skinz]what's difference b/t matte full body kit and full body kit

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Same price, just dont know which one is better for EVO4G, what's difference b/t these 2, anyone mind to explain a little bit more? Thank you.

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
i haven't ordered yet. tried to reach their customer service, nobody answer today for sure. probably i should just go with matte kit

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
what i heard is that matte can be more helpful to reduce fingerprint, but a bit more glare. just dont know if i were right or not.

AJordanWise

May 16, 2010
Visit site
We just got one of each for my wife's iphone and we weren't crazy about it as it made everything look slightly blurry. The matte finish has a slight texture to it that makes the text hard to read. I ordered one of each for my EVO and would reccomend the same if you are not sure which to get. They give you two skins with each order so they are happy to give one of each if you ask. Just put it in the notes when you order or call/email customer service.

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
We just got one of each for my wife's iphone and we weren't crazy about it as it made everything look slightly blurry. The matte finish has a slight texture to it that makes the text hard to read. I ordered one of each for my EVO and would reccomend the same if you are not sure which to get. They give you two skins with each order so they are happy to give one of each if you ask. Just put it in the notes when you order or call/email customer service.

That's really good idea to have both, since it provides 2 sets. I will call custom service tmr, just dont know if they working or not