06-02-2010 07:37 AM
57 123
tools
    Switching from Palm Pre, because its a POS.

Evo 4G is teh sex
    06-01-2010 07:39 PM
    I'm switching from the Touch Pro 2.
    06-01-2010 07:41 PM
    TOUCH DIAMOND. Why switch; it BLOWS! It actually makes me nervous as that phone got a lot of nice early reviews but then ended up sucking. It's one of the worst rated Sprint phones. Slow as hell, touchscreen SUCKS, battery atrocious (which is a good thing since I'm used to it).
    06-01-2010 07:47 PM
    I'm switching from the Palm Pre. I love WebOS and the form factor of the phone. There are just a few things that make it painful for me to use:
    1. It's slow. Which by itself wouldn't have been a dealbreaker, but...
    2. My favorite apps, facebook and the web browser feel the need to refresh each time I switch back to the app, slowing things down and essentially rendering useless the benefits of multitasking. I know there's a Refresh button in the lower right corner and I'm not afraid to use it.
    3. Too Many Cards open error. This doesn't pop up as often as it used to, but it's super annoying when it does. Really? 1 card is too many??? OK then, I'll just use it as a pretty paperweight.
    4. WebOS is not being embraced by developers. This is really unfortunate, as WebOS has so much potential.
    06-02-2010 01:09 AM
    my smart phone timeline:

PPC6700 -> Moto Q -> Mogul _> touch pro -> touch pro 2

Switching from the headache of WInMo. Tired of the lagginess, lack of useful apps, and general faults of the OS.

In addition to what is mentioned above, im switching to the EVO for 4G speeds in Las Vegas. As a photographer i require a internet connection almost everywhere, and it will be nice to have 3g and 4g coverage. And also a nice huge screen to show off my portable portfolio.
    06-02-2010 01:26 AM
    Touch Pro2, and because windows mobile as i know it is dead. and the specs on this phone are awesome.
    06-02-2010 03:23 AM
    Switching from the palm pre. I got it a few days after launch, my Best Buy only had 2. I loved the phone at first, and still think it was a groundbreaker as far as multitasking goes. Lately it has been freezing up, which alone is no reason to get a different phone, but along with the screen size, speed of the processor, 10.1 flash beta(fingers still crossed), the ever increasing Android market, video calling, HD Video, huge storage space, and a ton of other things. These are the reasons why I'm switching to the EVO!!! And I'm pretty sure I won't look back.
    06-02-2010 07:37 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD