EVO Owner Reviews

Happy with your Evo?

• Total voters

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
LOL? what are you talking about? look before you speak man. Do you see any of my thread's edited? Even if I said that I would be correct? How did I know then? you never said anything. Don't be bitter just admit it that you were wrong as you had no idea about top current AOSP based device. You are Evo fanboy thats all I just corrected you no need to go crazy this is internet lol.

I quoted you dumbass! Its right there. You are a coward! So that would make you yellow!

Sent from my EVO using tapatalk.

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
And i am black and proud of it. My race isn't a problem for me so why is it a problem for you? You're so tech savvy. Maybe you should update your views on rasicm because you sir, are clearly outdated.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Man he's getting very busy with having argument with everyone I just had a smart Guy session with him in another thread I thought I was the only one

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
What are you talking about? Where on my post did I ever bring race? None of my posts are edited bro how look before you speak. I think you just wrote that as being black is issue for you not me. I also had black GF's more than 4-5 :p so I don't know what you are talking about dude, I also grew up all my life around black people so thats not an issue.

Stop MAKING your own post and claiming I wrote it dude, cuz I didn't and you can't prove to me I did.

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Man he's getting very busy with having argument with everyone I just had a smart Guy session with him in another thread I thought I was the only one

He does it all the time. He's has anger and hatred issues. Oh well!
I quoted him before he edited his post. He's a racist and a bad representation of A/C.

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
He does it all the time. He's has anger and hatred issues. Oh well!
I quoted him before he edited his post. He's a racist and a bad representation of A/C.

lol WTF? How can I do it all the time? You just pointed out I haven't even been member for 3-4days you idiot. Show me where I called you black, you just made that sh1t up like you made Evo being best Android phone in 2011.

Last edited by HKM; Today at 10:17 AM.

^ Shows edited. Where do you see that else where?

Last edited:

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The real post.

HTC Glacier: myTouch 4G (Root Radio S=OFF)

^ I guess that went over his head I am sure he has no idea what that means anyways lol

You again and again prove my point can you not read? lol @ he thinks I am new cuz I made this user account 3-4days ago. Moron I am on XDA as my post is older than you are don't run your mouth as you seem to go off topic every time I slap you and correct you. Learn to read before you post directly at me.

"I think the phone is amazing. It has it's faults but over all still the best Android on the market as of now IMO."

^ I wonder who said that? go back 5-6 posts and reread my posts 7-8times till you grasp it.

Show me where it says anything being black? Its not even edited man where dude? Look I edited my posts so you can see it says.

Last edited by HKM; Today at 10:17 AM.

Last edited:

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
The real post.

Show me where it says anything being black? Its not even edited man where dude?

My post is there and there's nothing you can do about it. Just stop whinning and man up! Go back a little bit its there. I quoted you with my bad ass Evo little man.

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
You didn't qoute me you wrote that sh1t yourself and blamed it on me. Did you notice its always black people who bring the race card? Who said anything about being black? How would I know you were black man? Why you changing the subject? EXPLAIN.

Last edited by HKM; Today at 10:26 AM.

^ Look I edited this post just to show you this is edited.

Last edited:

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
prittyboy203 he just did this to change the subject as his face was getting grilled man. Look at all my posts and show me where I said anything and how in the hell would I even know he was black?

Nice job changing the subject mbeezy. My own posts show and vindicates me as truth always wins.

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
You didn't qoute me you wrote that sh1t yourself and blamed it on me. Did you notice its always black people who bring the race card? Who said anything about being black? How would I know you were black man? Why you changing the subject? EXPLAIN.

Why would I bring up race clown? I was talking about my OPINION on the Evo it just so happens I own one. Why do you continue to generalize about black people? You're in over your tiny head brother LOL. Maybe you can learn more about the broad spectrum of black people from me.

P.M. for any questions or stereo types you're unsure about. You can learn more in this forum than you think.....ignorance feeds racism...and racism gives guys like you a purpose....or a chance to say things you wouldn't say to me in person.

"A coward dies a thousand times, a soldier dies but once "

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Stop talking already you fool I "NEVER" said anything about black people.

1) Why did YOU change the subject from Evo?

2) Show me where I said you where black?

3) Now how in the hell would I know you were black, show me where you said you were black?

4) Last edited by HKM; Today at 10:51 AM. Look below I edited this post to show its edited, now show me the post you said I edited?

^ you can't answer to any of this as you keep changing the subject. I just think its sad you bring the race card when I proved you wrong man... Grow up this is 2011 and race don't play as I had GF's who can tell you I am not racist. Nice try you failed someone bring a Mod here they can check and verify it.

Last edited:

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
On the post where it did say wonder who said this I did pop up out of no where I did try and read a bunch of times I might have thought you would have said black but it says back and then numbers but I was right behind the posts and didn't see any of the race crap but arguing about cellphones is crazy and really shouldn't happen its just out of no where and I wasn't the only person that felt like someone came and offended them people do have pride and I just want to say it gets annoying but he didn't say anything racial that I see

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
On the post where it did say wonder who said this I did pop up out of no where I did try and read a bunch of times I might have thought you would have said black but it says back and then numbers but I was right behind the posts and didn't see any of the race crap but arguing about cellphones is crazy and really shouldn't happen its just out of no where and I wasn't the only person that felt like someone came and offended them people do have pride and I just want to say it gets annoying but he didn't say anything racial that I see

Thank you, I know you couldn't see it cuz its not there lol cuz I never said it in first place. Notice how he just left without explaing? That was his exit strategy thats all.

2 children. neither one has the capacity to stop.

Evo-lution

Zmann you can go from page 27 and read this and show me anywhere I said anything wrong regarding this issue. I just found it very odd he did this lol kinda sad...

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Stop talking already you fool I "NEVER" said anything about black people.

1) Why did YOU change the subject from Evo?

2) Show me where I said you where black?

3) Now how in the hell would I know you were black, show me where you said you were black?

4) Last edited by HKM; Today at 10:51 AM. Look below I edited this post to show its edited, now show me the post you said I edited?

^ you can't answer to any of this as you keep changing the subject. I just think its sad you bring the race card when I proved you wrong man... Grow up this is 2011 and race don't play as I had GF's who can tell you I am not racist. Nice try you failed someone bring a Mod here they can check and verify it.

1) I was talking about the Evo you started comparing it to the hd2 or whatever.

2)All anyone has to do is go back and read and they will see where I quoted you before you could edit your post.

3)You've made general statements about black people repeatedly. You're a Contra-****-tion of your self over and over.

4) You still don't get it do you? You shouldn't need black GF 's to provide proof that you're not a rasicts.... that's digging yourself deeper in the whole.

And lastly they have forums for angry racist throwbacks like yourself .....

Bottom line you didn't even have any business posting here. Do you even have an android phone?

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Your answers don't even make sense bro, thats not what I even asked. You still don't get it do you? Go read what I said from page 27 you fool.

You said Evo was the best Android phone I just corrected you saying MT4G is the best 2GS Snapdragon phone running Android, Nexus S is the best smartphone running Hummingbird, Droid X is the best smartphone running OMAP proc.

Notice how none is on your side as they can see my posts. I love how you claim I edited my posts yet you can't show me saying edited? lol post it and show us. You will notice its a LOOP meaning I am telling you to reread my posts as you once again think this is Evo vs HD2. It is NOT about Evo vs HD2 you fool you made that an issue not me.

BTW its HOLE not WHOLE.

Last edited by HKM; Today at 11:18 AM.
^ this is what edited post looks like.

"Bottom line you didn't even have any business posting here. Do you even have an android phone? "
^ lol he still has no clue its amazing yet he keep talking still.

Last edited:

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
You again and again prove my point can you not read? lol @ he thinks I am new cuz I made this user account 3-4days ago. Moron I am on XDA as my post is older than you are don't run your mouth as you seem to go off topic every time I slap you and correct you. Learn to read before you post directly at me.

"I think the phone is amazing. It has it's faults but over all still the best Android on the market as of now IMO."

^ I wonder who said that? has to be black.
Here you go :)

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Thats funny when I clicked that quote this is what I got below UNEDITED.

HTC Glacier: myTouch 4G (Root Radio S=OFF)

^ I guess that went over his head I am sure he has no idea what that means anyways lol

^ I wonder who said that? go back 5-6 posts and reread my posts 7-8times till you grasp it.

09:33 AM FAKE POST"I wonder who said that, has to be black." - YOU SAID THAT.
^ That don't even make sense now does it? You just quote me and edited what I said and added what you wanted to say.

09:27 AM REAL POST> "^ I wonder who said that? go back 5-6 posts and reread my posts 7-8times till you grasp it." - This is what I said UNEDITED
Now that make sense as I am saying reread my post as you think I don't own Android phone. You still don't have a clue lol most here is laughing at you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34