How are you going to carry your Evo?

How are you going to carry your Evo around?

• Total voters
May 25, 2010
Visit site
I am going with a holster. I remember someone saying once that they will physically hurt the person they see with a 4.3 inch device on their belt. I say "BRING IT ON!" [shakefist]

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
LOL! orlando, I will fight along side of you lol. I too like to carry my phones in a holster on my side and will carry the evo the same way

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I like using holsters and either clipping it on my belt or inside my pocket. The pocket on my messenger bag (aka man-purse) isn't big enough :confused:

gwap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to try and use a case but it will probably end up naked in my pocket, I never used a case for any of my smartphones I do not like the bulk it adds.

organix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would prefer a case similar to one that came with my palm pre. It is just a little sleeve that is made of a fabric that works well at cleaning smudges off of the screen. Does anyone know if something like this comes with the phone or if I could buy one like this?

dwhitman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
I would prefer a case similar to one that came with my palm pre. It is just a little sleeve that is made of a fabric that works well at cleaning smudges off of the screen. Does anyone know if something like this comes with the phone or if I could buy one like this?

Yeah, I liked the little sleeping bag that came with my Pre. I think it was microfiber; at any rate, very soft and I agree it worked great for wiping smudges.

I've seen several Evo unboxing videos, and none have shown any sort of case or sleeve. Haven't seen anything from 3rd parties, either.

jrem

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually on the fence. I hate the bulk a case adds, but this is the first phone I really think is worth the extra protection.

I think I'll start with a case/holster but might end up naked.