Radioshack giving 15% off accessories

marclile

May 26, 2010
Visit site
FYI... Just got a call from the Radioshack that I pre-ordered from and she said that they were opening an hour early on the 4th and if I came in during that hour, I would get 15% off of any accessories that I wanted to buy.

marclile

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Actually... when I pre-ordered, she told me that they were giving a $20 coupon towards accessories. so i guess i get 20 bucks AND 15% off :)

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
If there is someone in store buying an EVO while I'm there I'll probably give them my $20 accessory card. There is nothing I can think of that I need from there.

pooch_spit

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Is this supposed to be for people who purchase the Evo only? I just talked to someone from my RadioShack and they told me I only get the $20 credit for accessories from when I preordered.

pooch_spit

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Well I called another RadioShack in my area and they said the 15% off is for people who are there before the store opens....yet the one I preordered from has no idea....

Did everyone else who preordered from RS have an appointment scheduled for them? They said they were doing appointments, yet when I preordered at the other store they mentioned nothing about it.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
There are several threads about this arleady. Some stores are opening early, some are not. Some people got appointments, some did not.

jrcbandit

May 27, 2010
Visit site
but since some are not opening early.. do people that preordered still get the 15% off?

I would like to know this too. The store I pre-ordered from is doing appointments and they are only opening 30 minutes early for the first appointment at 8:30.

When I talked to an employee he didn't know anything about a 10 or 15% additional discount but he said he would look into it.