I need a BBM employee to check something please.

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I called the BB where I am picking up my phone and the guy I talked to had no idea whether or not the Invisible Shield's the were selling/installing were just screen protection, the standard full body or the max protection kind. Anyone know?

organix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not to jack your thread, but could a BB employee also answer how much the EVO will be without a 2-year contract?

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a feeling it is just the front screen protector.

I have the unfortunate feeling that is the case. The problem I have with that is the screen only protection is listed on their site for almost $5.00 less than what BB is asking.

twan2001

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I called the BB where I am picking up my phone and the guy I talked to had no idea whether or not the Invisible Shield's the were selling/installing were just screen protection, the standard full body or the max protection kind. Anyone know?

We will have the front and full body on release date.

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to capitalism. You could always get it for cheaper online and DIY. They had a 50% discount on their memorial day sale too.

Personally, I prefer BodyGuardz. Same features, warranty, and you get 2 for the price of one. It is also a lot clearer and smoother in texture (making it easier to multi-touch). And doesn't get the famous orange tinting that the IS gets.

fredd0

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Not to jack your thread, but could a BB employee also answer how much the EVO will be without a 2-year contract?
$599 list - may be able to get a $449 PM to sprint

Wow, the are ripping people off. Charging $19 for the skin and $7 to install.

how is that a RIP OFF? if you buy a car charger it also packages a discount for both. most people are HAPPY to pay $7.99 to have us install it. no air bubbles and if it doesn't look good, we'll fix it on the spot. we don't force people to have it installed, but its not EASY to do and have it look GOOD.

oh well... back to my appointment confirmations...

edq

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm picking my EVO up with the InvisibleShield intalled (full body). I spent about 30-45 minutes trying to put one on my Touch Pro about a year ago. It lasted about 2 weeks. I'll gladly pay someone $7 to put it on.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
My BB didn't offer, but I got mine through Zagg during the 50% off sale. I've put many screen protectors and full body skins on and it isn't that hard. I will ask them to put mine on for $7 if there is a gaurantee it will be perfect lol.

KingGrimlock

May 8, 2010
Visit site
$599 list - may be able to get a $449 PM to sprint

how is that a RIP OFF? if you buy a car charger it also packages a discount for both. most people are HAPPY to pay $7.99 to have us install it. no air bubbles and if it doesn't look good, we'll fix it on the spot. we don't force people to have it installed, but its not EASY to do and have it look GOOD.

oh well... back to my appointment confirmations...

i've always wondered how places like best buy and the invisible shield kiosks install shields. do you guys have a special device that blows/sucks the dust as you guys install, do you take it to a different room, is it on the show floor, do you guys have a blow dryer that heats up the shield so it's not wet when the customer walks out? etc.

fredd0

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i've always wondered how places like best buy and the invisible shield kiosks install shields. do you guys have a special device that blows/sucks the dust as you guys install, do you take it to a different room, is it on the show floor, do you guys have a blow dryer that heats up the shield so it's not wet when the customer walks out? etc.
lint free rags, cleaning spray, shield solution, blow dryer (depending on store), rubber wedge, not a lot of dust in the department / air, practice, practice, practice, and the ability to grab another one from the shelf if we mess up...

did i mention practice....:cool:

FearFormsFunction

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
lint free rags, cleaning spray, shield solution, blow dryer (depending on store), rubber wedge, not a lot of dust in the department / air, practice, practice, practice, and the ability to grab another one from the shelf if we mess up...

did i mention practice....:cool:

That sounds brutal...

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
They said $40 for the Invisa-shield, INSTALLED, a car charger, and a case. Plus the BlueTooth Headset that was free anyhow. Not bad IMHO.

edq

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah...I got the bundle. Full body Shield, installation, car charger and case. Don't even know what the case is going to look like. All for $49.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20