Any way to still preorder?

gapoochi

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am now able to get the phone (YAY!!!) and I want it on Friday. Is there anyway to still preorder? I would love to get the $20 accessories and use a $10 coupon at Radio Shack...they aren't taking preorders anymore at any of them?
Thanks!

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
If you are in Baltimore, meet me at the Radio Shack and I'll give you my 20 gc and 10 coupon. PM me if by chance you are in Baltimore.I know the Radio Shack I'm going to will have extras. It was only myself and an employee that pre-ordered.

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
If you are in Baltimore, meet me at the Radio Shack and I'll give you my 20 gc and 10 coupon. PM me if by chance you are in Baltimore.I know the Radio Shack I'm going to will have extras. It was only myself and an employee that pre-ordered.

You should check how many extras they have. The extras were based on how many presales they did, they may only have 1 or 2

gapoochi

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Thanks but I'm in South Jersey right now :(

I'll just start calling all the stores...hope I can get one. Would be nice to get it with the preorder deals but doesn't look like that will happen.

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
You should check how many extras they have. The extras were based on how many presales they did, they may only have 1 or 2

Good point, but honestly since I'm pre-ordered I don't really care about extras. I don't mean to sound like a Richard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908