Are all Best Buys requiring that you schedule an appointment?

praytorain

May 16, 2010
Visit site
My Best Buy is acting the same way. I asked a few weeks ago about an appointment and they said they weren't doing them. I still felt odd about it so I called a few days ago and I asked them about needing an appointment and they said it depended on when I pre-ordered, I replied saying I was the second one, and he said I should be fine just to come in when I want.

I still feel like I didn't get a real good answer on this.

Always trust your gut. I leave my phone in my car tonight after work and I miss the call from Best Buy who is now taking appointments. I have asked them three times about it and never felt comfortable with their answer. Now by the voicemail the left me, they are opening early. I know I won't get the early appointment now, cause I got the voicemail after they closed and now I have to call them back.

I never leave my phone in the car, what a night to forget it :(

krwren#AC

May 16, 2010
www.thewren.org
Mine in Mt Juilte TN is scheduling appointments. I like is, I will leave work a little early and not have to worry about lines or waiting. It should be a lot quicker.

praytorain

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Always trust your gut. I leave my phone in my car tonight after work and I miss the call from Best Buy who is now taking appointments. I have asked them three times about it and never felt comfortable with their answer. Now by the voicemail the left me, they are opening early. I know I won't get the early appointment now, cause I got the voicemail after they closed and now I have to call them back.

I never leave my phone in the car, what a night to forget it :(

My Best Buy just keeps changing their story, but for the better. I just called got the earliest appointment 9AM (which they said they weren't opening early and weren't doing appointments just 2 days ago). Also they are now giving away a bluetooth headset with it (which they weren't doing just 2 days ago). I am excited, less than 24 now!

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
my local best buy is giving me a free bluetooth headset with my EVO !!!! (not sure which brand, but i thought it was worth mentioning)

gregg6942#AC

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
My BB just called to let me know that my EVO was there waiting for me. And then they asked if I knew when I'd be there, I asked when they were opening & he laughed. They are not opening early, so, 10 it is.

rbgrules2

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
BB in Watertown, MA isn't opening early and insists they haven't received their shipment yet so don't know how many they are getting so may not start calling people till noon tomorrow......TOMORROW!!!!. What was the point of pre-ordering?

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Just got a call from my BB, they have changed their mind and are now doing appointments, but not opening early. Have the first at 10 local time.

bryan986

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Called my Best Buy. No appointments, not opening early. Said they had an EVO with my name on it and that I could drop by whenever I wanted. I guess it's different at each store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane