Evo Sprint Store Roll call

surferpr

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Just thought id share, I just called a friend of mine who works in the sprint store in Plaza del Sol Sprint store PR. He told me they have 60 some evo's in stock and ready for the 4th. So if you are in the area make the necessary arrangements. If you know how things are in your area please share. BTW cant wait to jump from palm's ship!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Im going to be standing in line at the LA Sprint store on La Cienega about a 1/2 block down from the Beverly Center ... If anyone has any info on this local please let me know ... At last years launch of the Pre I arrived at 6:30 for an 8am open ... There were about 15-20 people in line ... till I wallked my butt around the corner ... I was about 75 back wwith at least 100 people behind me ... They gave us numbers saying if you got a number ... You got a phone ... Its Deja Vue all over again.

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Word of advise from someone who did the Pre launch, I decided to go with a smaller local Sprint store instead of the larger Repair center store and it was an amazing experience as only 3 people showed up for the phone....

I too cannot wait to jump ship, my Pre is bugggggin out lately and the battery is just a joke at this point, but can't complain it took almost a year for the battery to fully deplete out on me ...

Ironically the larger Sprint store literally down the street didn't have the Pre's available on launch day for some reason but had them the following day -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol