Check it Out!! First Pics of EVOs arriving in stores!!

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Engadget just posted this up ... Why oh why does it have to be a Friday release lol ....

HTC EVO 4Gs flooding into Best Buys, some Radio Shacks opening at 6AM on Friday -- Engadget

evo-bb-1.jpg

evo-bb-2.jpg

evo-bb-3.jpg

Last edited:

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Updated with pics threaded in, link has a small blurb about how they think the Evos won't stay on the shelfs for long!

Mod if you want you can change the title to "New" instead of first pics

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Updated with pics threaded in, link has a small blurb about how they think the Evos won't stay on the shelfs for long!

Mod if you want you can change the title to "New" instead of first pics
Our sig is almost the same. Although my sig could look like yours too lol

mcduffer

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Looks like the pre-order ones with the rubber bands around them. Looks like the sheet I filled out at Best Buy on May 14. One has my name on it!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Was at Best Buy yesterday and the lady told me that the Evos have arrived and that they are under lock and key. Ran into the local manager of RS today, and he told me their Evos came today. That means, both of my phones are already in town! Woots!

vWvSTATICvWv

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Wait a sec...is that the photocopy flyer from BB that we put our name, address, contact # etc on? If so, why did my BB give it back to me? I have that flyer, along with the receipt and copy of the form i filled out stapled together. I hope my BB didn't goof up :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge